Without a roadmap, the path toward your financial goals can be difficult. Having a comprehensive and up-to-date investment strategy, with a knowledgeable team offering support, may help make the road ahead less strenuous.
At Hibernia Wealth Management, we understand the many concerns individuals and families face as they prepare for retirement, whether that is five or fifteen years away. Our goal is to help clients feel confident about their future and pursue their vision of a comfortable retirement. Through our comprehensive approach, we develop customized retirement and long-term planning strategies that address clients’ individual needs and goals, both short and long-term.
When working with clients, we not only ensure that you’re on track for retirement, but we also honor your wishes in regards to transitioning assets to loved ones and making sure you leave a lasting legacy. For our small business owner clients, we help them build an efficient succession and exit plan to help them feel sure that their business is taken care of.
We seek to develop well-defined measures of portfolio improvement, compared to a baseline portfolio or set of portfolios, that can potentially:
- Increase long-term returns and/or reduce long-term risk
- Achieve high expected frequency and magnitude of success
- Provide a clear and concise approach for the philosophy and process behind the construction of improved portfolios
- Provide competitive positioning benefits aligned with potential client benefits
- Improve existing asset growth, with potentially lower volatility
- Provide access to a differentiated investment value proposition
- Decrease risk with options such as insurance and annuities